Monday, September 6, 2010

My favorite short story from our unit.

Our unit on short stories has just ended and we read few intresting stories. But which one is my favorite? I find that actually hard to answer to because I like both "The Sniper" and "Lamb to the Slaughter". I have to say though, that Lamb to the Slaughter was bit better than The Sniper. The story in Lamb to the Slaughter was really smart but also kind of weird. It was really cool how Mrs. Maloney was smart and tricky. The Sniper isn't a bad story either. I like its theme and the mood it creates. Also I'm interested in all that kind of war stuff so this story was for me if you know what I'm saying. So both stories were great and that gives me a great start for our next unit, whatever it is...

1 comment:

  1. I like your reasoning for both stories. I was gonna write for both too, but I just chose Lamb to the Slaughter because I felt it was better. You had a few minor mistakes, like 'and we read A few INTERESTING stories.' And I do know what you're saying, lol, and you didn't have to put 'whatever it is...'

    ReplyDelete